Friday 7 November 2008

Create a blog

Blogs are about communicating and if you can use MS Word then you can BLOG!
People need a passion to blog and also interest. Creating an online diary is the best reason to blog and you are in the UK for a week, so this is the ideal opportunity for you to create your own blog and record your time spent here!

For your homework can you please either
  • create your own holiday in Oxford blog and publish your first post.
or
  • create a blog about a hobby or passion you have. Write about your area of expertise!
For this blog I am using

http://www.blogger.com

If you are comfortable with another site please use that.

Please try and post something every day so that on Friday we can showcase our blogs to each other.

1 comment:

JoDa said...

I couldn't agree more
People need a passion to blog and also interest.
I like reading different blogs from time to time (BTW my son also has one) and they are usually funny and witty and tell a lot about things which are certainly worth thinking about. I might start my own some day, who knows ? D.